TO : All Owners Of Hidden Ridge RCA
FROM : Jim Lincoln – President of Board of Directors
DATE : December 30, 2020
SUBJECT : Winter 2020/21 Hidden Ridge Newsletter
All I seem to be able to say of this past year is , whew, I made it through!! I sincerely hope all of you are healthy and doing well. On to 2021 and best wishes for the New Year to all of you.
Some winter reminders for all:
1) You may stay up to 9 days out of a month through April, but no more.
2) You are responsible for your water and unit winterization. If you are on either the main well or the hill well this means you must drain and winterize your main stem or keep the pipes heated and your park model heated to avoid them freezing. This also means DO NOT ALLOW YOUR FAUCET TO DRIP TO KEEP YOUR WATER PIPES FROM FREEZING. This drains into our holding tank system and is very, VERY costly to have it pumped out and trucked away.
3) The park roads will be plowed after a snowfall, but you are responsible to shovel your own drive or apron.
4) If we receive a heavy snow fall, you may want to consider having your 3 season room roofs or porches shoveled.
5) If for some reason your gate/clubhouse key pad code does not work, the temporary code is 49991 and will work until May 1st.
6) Sturgeon Bay Utilities is still planning to start replacing power line poles in Hidden Ridge this winter. They have been delayed and will most likely start in mid to late January. They will begin with Diamond and then proceed to North Rocky Road. Once we have a definitive date we will let everyone know as soon as possible. There should not be any interruption of electrical service when this work is performed by SBU.
The annual pool shut down will be from Monday, February 8th through Monday, February 22nd. The pool is drained every year for cleaning, repairs and routine maintenance. The hot tub will remained closed until the COVID 6-foot social distance mandate is lifted. Also please be reminded that mask wearing in the clubhouse is still required, again until the CDC recommendations are lifted.
Two items to update from the Fall Newsletter:
1) The clubhouse back up generator is now installed and fully operational.
2) The front gate and clubhouse keypad entry system is now fully operational and electrical issues are repaired. Make sure you have your new access code number.
Our new park management company, Bay Property, will be sending you a email shortly to fully introduce themselves to all of us with information and instructions on how to set up your individual on line portal for Hidden Ridge through a software program called Pilera. I am extremely confident that this portal will greatly benefit all of us for staying current on Hidden Ridge information, handling individual questions and concerns and keeping track and handling association fees and payments. Prior to that portal set up please contact either of these two people at Bay Properties that are our Hidden Ridge account managers.
Bryan Kuehn – email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lana Pray – email – email@example.com
There office phone number is 920-868-3935.
If you need to update or change your contact information, address, email or phone. Please let Lana at Bay know via an email.
Two possible dates to set aside this spring are May 8th and June 6th.
We hopefully can hold an HR Open House on May 8th for all owners to get their fobs for the new security system and meet the current Board Members and Bay Property managers. June 6th we are hoping to hold the annual owners meeting with COVID Restrictions hopefully lifted by then?
Please look for confirmation in the Spring newsletter which should be out by mid April.
Again, best wishes for to all of you for a Happy New Year. I certainly hope 2021 it will be a be a better year for all of us. Stay healthy and safe.
President – Hidden Ridge RCA
Email – jimllincoln@ gmail.com
Cell – 224-406-6326